Monday, March 24, 2008

Custom Interior Wall Painting

Who's up for a little shameless self-promotion?! I am. ;)

For the past few years I have been doing free-hand custom interior wall painting for homes all around the Bay Area. I specialize in nurseries and children's rooms, but no space is off limits. I've painted kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, and even laundry rooms. This weekend I had my first San Francisco client - little Baby Celine in Potrero Hill! After meeting with the family and seeing the space we discussed our ideas and came up with this graphic tree image. The family had already done a wonderful job decorating her room and the painting just added the perfect finishing touch.

Unfortunately, my website is still a work in progress, but visit www.meghancolvin.com for more information.

5 comments:

Sarah Martin said...

Oh my god, meghan, this is so incredible! I love it all.

Tess Mattern said...

and look how much Baby Celine loves her new room! This is too great, I love it Colvin.

Meghan B said...

I LOVE YOU

Meghan Colvin said...

I heart all the Crew love. Thanks Crew!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hire you once we can afford to have a nursery for our baby!