Friday, April 25, 2008

Calling all FILTHY RICH artists!



I have been known to spend a lot of money on handbags, but really this is just ridiculous! For a measly $1300.00 you too can design your own handbag! And no, it won't be manufactured as real fabric. Think more along the lines of a $1300 coloring book. Fendi has just come out with their latest innovation, the Fendi Artist Baquette. For $1300 (yes, I realize I keep harping on the price, but I feel that it is necessary) you get a white canvas clutch, 10 pantone markers and artist license to personalize your new purchase. Warning: Once personalized, item cannot be returned.

Just a thought, it might be cheaper to go buy a $2 canvas tote bag at a drugstore and a sharpie marker. But hey, I'm just trying to pay rent here...
••••

No comments: