Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Five Franklin Place

I know Martin will eventually make her way to the Big Apple and normally I'd be hesitant to join her, however, I could be persuaded with a residence at Five Franklin Place. Unfortunately, unless this little blog endeavor finds a way to make us millionaires I highly doubt this dream will ever come true. In the meantime, I'll just admire the architectural wonder. Located in New York's TriBeCa district this new building is truly magnificent. Dutch architect Ben van Berkel of UNStudio was able to blend his contemporary design with the surrounding historical architecture in a seamless, effective way. Equally as impressive in design is the marketing website and video presentation designed by Flat Design. The strong branding that has supported this architectural achievement has made Five Franklin Place one of New York's most famous contemporary residences. ••••


No comments: