Wednesday, August 20, 2008

True is True

I often flip through art and design books when I'm feeling uninspired. To my surprise and delight, I just found the online equivalent. Trueistrue.com is a website unlike any other. With each click the screen fills up with a single image - not unlike flipping through a coffee table book. In fact, it reminds me a lot of my favorite design book The Art of Looking Sideways by Alan Fletcher; an experience more like flipping through an artist's sketchbook full of quotes and seemingly random imagery. That, or it's a website full of subliminal messages and I'm actually being brainwashed...yikes! ••••

2 comments:

Sarah Cowen said...

Cool site! Thanks for sharing, I just clicked through a LOT of things...fun!

Anonymous said...

YES! Mike Cina is amazing! He's also the owner of YouWorkForThem in Minneapolis. This digital playground has been a joyful stop for me every once in a while for a couple years now. Great find.