Monday, September 29, 2008

Stina Persson



I recently came across the work of Stina Persson, an illustrator based in Stockholm, Sweden. Her collection of work ranges from watercolors, to photography, to illustrations using cut paper. Each illustration displays her delicate touch and painterly quality. Persson has also been fortunate enough to work with corporate clients such as Coca Cola, Absolut Vodka, Bloomingdale's, and many more! Visit her website at www.stinapersson.com for her complete portfolio of work. ••••

2 comments:

Sarah Cowen said...

THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!! This is great, she created my favorite Nike ads EVER that have been on my "to blog about" list...I'm gonna get on that this week...

Meghan B said...

I love her loose hand contrasted with the tight patterns like the lacework. Nice find!