Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Twitter Nation

"Twitter Vote Report is a non-partisan, all-volunteer network of software developers, designers, and other collaborators have teamed up with the award-winning blog techPresident to launch this effort. The only resources contributed to this project are the participants’ time and expertise!" I've dabbled in Twittering, but never got hooked. However, I do think the Twitter Vote Report is fascinating to watch. The interaction between random individuals and the real time data feed is remarkable to take in. Although this election is historic for many reasons, I think that the social networking element makes it that much more unique and unlike any election in our history. But I suppose that's an entirely different post that I just don't have time for...some of us have to go vote now!

Follow the Twitter action here. ••••

No comments: