Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2010 - A Designer's Perspective

If I had it in me I'd love to review the good and bad designs of 2010. But let's be honest, I probably wouldn't get to it until the end of 2011. Therefore, I'd like to pass along this great review brought to you by the good folks at Johnson Banks, a London-based design firm. (Just a note, I am an avid follower of the Johnson Banks 'Thought for the Week' series, and I think you should be too. I had the pleasure of going to the Johnson Banks studio when I was studying abroad in college and I'm so happy to see they're still creating inspiring designs and sharing their interesting and poignant opinions on art and design. Keep it up, JB. Oh, and if you ever want to employ an American designer I'd be happy to relocate.) ••••

No comments: