Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Stickuation Room


If you were anything like me as a kid, you loved stickers. Maybe you had a sticker book where you would place them all carefully, as the precious items they are to children. Now, what would you do if you had unlimited stickers at your disposal? You heard me. Unlimited. Stickers. That was the idea behind Yayoi Kusama's exhibit at the Gallery of Modern Art in Brisbane. After painting a large, domestic space pure white, she armed the museum's little ones with stickers and let them have at it. The results are incredible, and make me wish I were a kid again. Via This is Collosal.••••

2 comments:

SEO Companies in Jaipur said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

Franklin Veaux said...

Your Web site has been hacked. You seem not to have installed the latest WordPress security updates.

The hackers have installed a malicious redirector at /wp-includes/images/q4km8.php that leads to spam sites. Most likely, you also have backdoor access scripts installed as well. Please secure your server and update WordPress.