Monday, March 21, 2011

Fantasy Floorplans


Every so often I think about what it would be like to hang out with Monica and Rachel in their awesome NYC apartment (that was clearly out of their price range), or chill on Jerry's couch as Kramer came busting through the front door, or better yet, share a martini with Carrie Bradshaw in her stylish, rent controlled apartment. Yes, it might sound delusional (ok, it is) but I like to believe these places really exist. Fortunately, someone else shares my same active imagination. Thank you Poppytalk for introducing me to Fantasy Floorplans, a set of drawings/drafts inspired by popular TV shows. I love these. So clever and so NOT helping in bringing me back to reality. But come on, who doesn't want to hang out in Greg Brady's room?! ••••

No comments: